$19.99 USD – FREE SHIPPING within the USA
- Commonly used by medical practitioners in treatment of joint disorders
- May help alleviate progressive joint damage
- Shown to speed healing of joint sprains and muscle strains
- May support healthy inflammation response
- May promote healthy healing and lessen scarring from wounds or surgery
- Shows promise in the treatment of kidney stones (additional research is needed to substantiate any claims)
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of cartilage and connective tissue
- May limit the effects of degeneration associated with decreasing water content of cartilage
- May support joint health and lower pain associated with joint disorders
- May support healthy inflammatory response
- Often used along with glucosamine and manganese for treatment of joint disorders
- May be useful in treatment of joint-related sports injuries
- May reduce pain associated various joint problem
- May inhibit the formation of scar tissue around joints
- May support healthy inflammatory response
- May support healthy digestion
- May support circulatory health
- May support cardiovascular health
- May support healthy immune function
- Topical use may support healthy burn and wound healing
- Studies suggest that supplementation may reduce pain associated with joint disorders
- May support healthy joint function
- May support healthy circulation
- May support respiratory health
Proprietary Complex Blend Product Description:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are recognized as the leading supplements for maintenance of healthy joints. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is added to further support healthy joint function. Our Glucosamine Complex with Chondroitin & MSM is a custom formulation that provides a balanced combination of these nutritional supplements. Research indicates that the combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate was more effective at slowing the progression of cartilage breakdown than either of these supplements alone. Recent studies have shown positive effects of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate preparations on joint disorders; these studies concluded that Sulfate is the form best utilized by the body. Glucosamine provides the raw materials needed by the body to manufacture cartilage. MSM has potential therapeutic application to support healthy inflammatory response and healthy joint function. In addition, this formula contains Bromelain and Boswellia, added for support and designed to enhance the effects of the overall formula.
Our Glucosamine Complex with Chondroitin & MSM is available in 120 count capsules.
Take 3 to 4 capsules daily with meals
Glucosamine Sulfate – Typical daily dosage ranges from 500 – 1500 mgs
Chondroitin Sulfate – Typical daily dosage ranges from 250 – 1200 mgs
MSM – Typical daily dosage ranges from 500 – 3000 mgs
- If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care practitioner prior to using this product.
- Glucosamine Sulfate may increase the risk of developing insulin resistance and could decrease the metabolic actions of insulin. Persons that have diabetes should consult a health care practitioner prior to using products containing Glucosamine Sulfate.
- Persons allergic to shellfish should not use Glucosamine Sulfate.
- In rare cases mild digestive distress has been reported by those taking Glucosamine Sulfate, taking with a meal typically alleviates this response.
- If you take blood thinners or aspirin on a daily basis, consult a health care practitioner prior to using this product.
- Some Chondroitin users report mild digestive distress; discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if this occurs.
- Occasional side effects reported with large doses of MSM include mild upset stomach, occasional headaches, and more frequent bowel movements. It may be necessary to reduce the dose of MSM if you experience these symptoms.
- If you are planning to have any type of surgery or dental work, stop using Bromelain for at least 14 days prior to the procedure.
- Some individuals experience an allergic reaction when taking Bromelain. A respiratory allergy may occur in sensitive individuals, especially in those who are allergic to bee stings. If you have fast or irregular breathing, skin rash, hives or itching, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner immediately.
- If you have any type of bleeding disorder or are pregnant or lactating consult a health care practitioner before taking this product.
- Bromelain may cause blood pressure to increase in hypertensive patients consult a health care practitioner if this occurs.
- If you have an autoimmune disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to using Boswellia.
Glucosamine Sulfate is an aminopolysaccharide, which is a combination of an amino acid (glutamine) and a sugar (glucose). Glucosamine is produced by the body and provides the raw material for substances that provide the foundation for many of the body’s tissues including cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and collagen to mention a few. Glucosamine also supports the health of tissues that make up many of the body’s organs. Glucosamine may not work as quickly as pain relieving medications, but over time it may be more effective, this is because medications tend to wear off quickly, but Glucosamine continues to work, sometimes for weeks after the supplements are discontinued. Research indicates that Glucosamine may help to relieve the stiffness, pain and swelling associated with joint disorders. In a double-blind clinical trial that compared administration of 1200 mg ibuprofen to 1500 mg of Glucosamine Sulfate, test subjects taking Glucosamine Sulfate experienced less pain than those taking ibuprofen. Approximately 70 countries worldwide authorize Glucosamine as a ‘treatment’ for persons with mild to moderately severe joint disorders.
Chondroitin Sulfate is a glycosaminoglycan, which is a long chain of specialized polysaccharides (or sugars). It is used in the body as a building block to form connective tissues such as cartilage; it is also present in the walls of blood vessels. It keeps cartilage fluid and elastic. Researchers believe that Chondroitin Sulfate works in two different ways; it provides the raw material needed to repair cartilage and it may block enzyme activity that breaks down cartilage. Recent studies indicate that Chondroitin may be as effective at relief of joint pain as aspirin and other nonsteroidal medications without the gastrointestinal problems.
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural sulfur-containing compound that is produced in the human body. MSM may support healthy inflammatory response and is thought to be a natural pain reliever. Although MSM occurs naturally in foods, even moderate food processing destroys most of it. Plants, animals and humans need sulfur for a wide variety of biological processes. MSM is a source of biological sulfur, which is a major component in many of the body’s proteins, tissues, hormones and enzymes. Sulfur also plays a role in the detoxification of the liver.
Our MSM is a non-animal based nutritional supplement derived from pine trees.
Bromelain is a digestive enzyme found in the stem and fruit of the pineapple plant. Primarily, Bromelain is used to support healthy digestion, but it is also thought to support healthy inflammatory response.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata), also known as ‘Indian frankincense’, comes from the Boswellia serrata tree that grows in the dry hills of India. It has been used historically in Ayurvedic medicine for various ailments. Boswellia extract is currently being studied for its ability to support healthy inflammatory response. Boswellic acids, thought to be the active constituents, are derived from the leaf of the plant.